FoodsUp Inc. terms-of-service
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws, and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: a) modify or copy the materials; b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website; d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; e) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time.
3. Disclaimer The materials on this website are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website
4. Limitations In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of [insert governing jurisdiction here] without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Termination We may terminate your access to this website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you.
11. Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at https://orders.foodsup.com/contact-us